Monday, April 11, 2016

Stripes and More Stripes!!!!!!!






On or off the shoulders?  The great thing about this top is the versatility it has, and either way it looks great. The stripes are bold enough to be noticed, but does not take away the beauty, Loft has done it again, making another beauty that will stay in my closet a long time. My jeans are from Banana Republic, my shoes are Jack Rogers, and my bag is from Kate Spade. The monogrammed shoe clips I purchased from an Etsy shop, it took two months for them to come to me, and I had to send an email to the store in North Carolina as a reminder that I did not received my clips. A refund would have probably taken them twice the amount of time to process so I got the clips instead. The D on one of the clips had bubbles in it, not cool, and for 40 something dollars including shipping and handling, I expected better quality of work. (Maybe I can use the good clip on a bag or something, who knows) Well, I hope that everyone is having a great week. Stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment