Friday, February 17, 2017

My Handbag Essentials



I have been trying for years to organize my handbag where I would know where everything is when I place my hands in the bag. Finally, I have put together the right combination that works for my lifestyle and the process of transferring from one bag to another has been made a whole lot easier.  I know for sure that I love it very much and my life has been simplified. Up above are the seven things that I place in every handbag. When I downsized, I take my key pouch and my clea with all the necessities that I need such as drivers license, credit card and some bills folded. 

LV MM Damier Ebene Agenda
LV 6 ring monogrammed key holder
Monogrammed clea
The round momogrammed change purse
The Josephine Wallet
The MM sunglasses case
Tory Burch medium pebbled leather makeup case

Thanks for reading.......
XOXO
Dine