Friday, February 17, 2017

My Handbag Essentials



I have been trying for years to organize my handbag where I would know where everything is when I place my hands in the bag. Finally, I have put together the right combination that works for my lifestyle and the process of transferring from one bag to another has been made a whole lot easier.  I know for sure that I love it very much and my life has been simplified. Up above are the seven things that I place in every handbag. When I downsized, I take my key pouch and my clea with all the necessities that I need such as drivers license, credit card and some bills folded. 

LV MM Damier Ebene Agenda
LV 6 ring monogrammed key holder
Monogrammed clea
The round momogrammed change purse
The Josephine Wallet
The MM sunglasses case
Tory Burch medium pebbled leather makeup case

Thanks for reading.......
XOXO
Dine

No comments:

Post a Comment